It’s been a long time since I’ve posted things on this blog. There are lots of reasons for that, but mostly what it comes down to is time and effort. I’ve got precious little free time right now, and I’m usually tired when I do. Still, it’s important to me to do this. It makes me feel good to produce content and to share my opinions, even if nobody were to read them. On that note, I’m posting this as a sort of contract with any readers that may be out there. I’m going to start updating this blog weekly. First post of this new wave coming Friday morning. I’ll tell you about the chance I got to read a book before it’s been published, and do a short, sort-of review. See you Friday!
- RT @DALIAMALEK: Oh the weather outside is frightful the fire inside is frightful the people inside are frightful the atmosphere inside is f… 3 months ago
- RT @BooksGS4: A lesson in life - to do what you want, what you dream regardless of what anyone else wants for you. Rock'n'Roll magic! #urba… 3 months ago
- RT @AmazonChique: Anyway: Here's my fan theory on why the lightspeed battering ram maneuver is not a common tactic in the Star Wars univers… 3 months ago
- She-Ra and The Princesses of Power is the perfect way to spend a tired Saturday night. 4 months ago
- RT @Imani_Barbarin: Hey, you know how I (and a lot of other disabled people) get really angry at inspiration porn? Well here is an excellen… 5 months ago
March 2019 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31