It’s been a long time since I’ve posted things on this blog. There are lots of reasons for that, but mostly what it comes down to is time and effort. I’ve got precious little free time right now, and I’m usually tired when I do. Still, it’s important to me to do this. It makes me feel good to produce content and to share my opinions, even if nobody were to read them. On that note, I’m posting this as a sort of contract with any readers that may be out there. I’m going to start updating this blog weekly. First post of this new wave coming Friday morning. I’ll tell you about the chance I got to read a book before it’s been published, and do a short, sort-of review. See you Friday!
- RT @Shakestweetz: This is the privatization of compassion, by a government of sociopaths. twitter.com/Shakestweetz/s… 1 week ago
- RT @ACLU: We should all be concerned when @CBP claims virtually unlimited authority to stop and question people within 100 miles of a land… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ACLU: 170 years ago, the women's suffrage movement was born. But the fight for voting rights is not over. https://t.co/bv9EHVmaXb 3 weeks ago
- RT @kimgoodwin: I have had more than one male colleague sincerely ask whether a certain behavior is mansplaining. Since apparently this is… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ACLU: 🗣 Families. Belong. Together. https://t.co/4Wt3MPZqIy 3 weeks ago
August 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31