It’s been a long time since I’ve posted things on this blog. There are lots of reasons for that, but mostly what it comes down to is time and effort. I’ve got precious little free time right now, and I’m usually tired when I do. Still, it’s important to me to do this. It makes me feel good to produce content and to share my opinions, even if nobody were to read them. On that note, I’m posting this as a sort of contract with any readers that may be out there. I’m going to start updating this blog weekly. First post of this new wave coming Friday morning. I’ll tell you about the chance I got to read a book before it’s been published, and do a short, sort-of review. See you Friday!
- RT @kashanacauley: Is perfect health just as harmful a force in American life as cancer? twitter.com/reason/status/… 1 week ago
- She-Ra and The Princesses of Power is the perfect way to spend a tired Saturday night. 3 weeks ago
- RT @Imani_Barbarin: Hey, you know how I (and a lot of other disabled people) get really angry at inspiration porn? Well here is an excellen… 2 months ago
- There’s a disturbing argument going around about how the sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh shouldn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- I just asked some coworkers if there's an Idaho-based Beastie Boys cover band called the Boise Beasts. Then I googl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31