It’s been a long time since I’ve posted things on this blog. There are lots of reasons for that, but mostly what it comes down to is time and effort. I’ve got precious little free time right now, and I’m usually tired when I do. Still, it’s important to me to do this. It makes me feel good to produce content and to share my opinions, even if nobody were to read them. On that note, I’m posting this as a sort of contract with any readers that may be out there. I’m going to start updating this blog weekly. First post of this new wave coming Friday morning. I’ll tell you about the chance I got to read a book before it’s been published, and do a short, sort-of review. See you Friday!
- RT @Imani_Barbarin: Hey, you know how I (and a lot of other disabled people) get really angry at inspiration porn? Well here is an excellen… 2 weeks ago
- There’s a disturbing argument going around about how the sexual assault allegations against Brett Kavanaugh shouldn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I just asked some coworkers if there's an Idaho-based Beastie Boys cover band called the Boise Beasts. Then I googl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @PYGtheatreSLC: Why support the arts? Arts have social impact. Researchers have demonstrated that a high concentration of the arts in a… 1 month ago
- RT @iyad_elbaghdadi: Because these are statist leftists who don't align with underprivileged people or societies, but rather with so-called… 1 month ago
October 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31