It’s been a long time since I’ve posted things on this blog. There are lots of reasons for that, but mostly what it comes down to is time and effort. I’ve got precious little free time right now, and I’m usually tired when I do. Still, it’s important to me to do this. It makes me feel good to produce content and to share my opinions, even if nobody were to read them. On that note, I’m posting this as a sort of contract with any readers that may be out there. I’m going to start updating this blog weekly. First post of this new wave coming Friday morning. I’ll tell you about the chance I got to read a book before it’s been published, and do a short, sort-of review. See you Friday!
- Miss you grandpa. @ Lehi City Cemetery instagram.com/p/BUpqaWplQ-t/ 1 month ago
- Little Known Black History Fact: Jo Etha Collier blackamericaweb.com/2017/05/25/lit… 1 month ago
- If we raise $500K for refugees, Neil Gaiman will do a stage reading of the entire Cheesecake Factory Menu: crowdrise.com/neil-gaiman-wi… 1 month ago
- RT @ohhijackie: "Who paid for you?" he whispered. But the old wall keeps her secrets. https://t.co/xplQhXvzQ3 1 month ago
- RT @AriBerman: French turnout of 74%, lowest since 1969, would be highest in US election since 1896. Benefits of weekend voting + no voter… 1 month ago