It’s been a long time since I’ve posted things on this blog. There are lots of reasons for that, but mostly what it comes down to is time and effort. I’ve got precious little free time right now, and I’m usually tired when I do. Still, it’s important to me to do this. It makes me feel good to produce content and to share my opinions, even if nobody were to read them. On that note, I’m posting this as a sort of contract with any readers that may be out there. I’m going to start updating this blog weekly. First post of this new wave coming Friday morning. I’ll tell you about the chance I got to read a book before it’s been published, and do a short, sort-of review. See you Friday!
- RT @amolrajanBBC: A deaf baby hears for the first time. Thousands of hours of patient experimentation went into this. Science is glory http… 21 hours ago
- RT @PFTompkins: Is there anything even 3/5 as bad? twitter.com/coreystewartva… 4 days ago
- RT @kahoakes: Peter Capaldi: "Science is vital. At a time when ignorance is more fashionable than intelligence it's important." #marchforsc… 1 week ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Sessions is "amazed" an "island in the Pacific" judge can block the travel ban. Just like how I'm "bewildered" a "racist… 1 week ago
- RT @SurlyAmy: haha. This is the same thing they tell women who get harassed online. Now you are all targets. Welcome to the party! https://… 1 week ago