It’s been a long time since I’ve posted things on this blog. There are lots of reasons for that, but mostly what it comes down to is time and effort. I’ve got precious little free time right now, and I’m usually tired when I do. Still, it’s important to me to do this. It makes me feel good to produce content and to share my opinions, even if nobody were to read them. On that note, I’m posting this as a sort of contract with any readers that may be out there. I’m going to start updating this blog weekly. First post of this new wave coming Friday morning. I’ll tell you about the chance I got to read a book before it’s been published, and do a short, sort-of review. See you Friday!
- RT @jfkantrowitz: Retweet if you want other people's families to have health insurance. twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/s… 20 hours ago
- RT @neiltyson: Farewell Cassini, how far you’ve come. On this eve, in fiery death, Saturn & you are one. VIP (Vaporize In Peace): 2004-201… 6 days ago
- Every man should read this and take it to heart. twitter.com/ambertamblyn/s… 1 week ago
- I don't know that I've ever been less enthused about Star Wars. starwars.com/news/j-j-abram… 1 week ago
- RT @sianushka: Men, women are allowed to leave you. You are not entitled to a girlfriend. Media, stop romanticising controlling, stalker be… 1 week ago