It’s been a long time since I’ve posted things on this blog. There are lots of reasons for that, but mostly what it comes down to is time and effort. I’ve got precious little free time right now, and I’m usually tired when I do. Still, it’s important to me to do this. It makes me feel good to produce content and to share my opinions, even if nobody were to read them. On that note, I’m posting this as a sort of contract with any readers that may be out there. I’m going to start updating this blog weekly. First post of this new wave coming Friday morning. I’ll tell you about the chance I got to read a book before it’s been published, and do a short, sort-of review. See you Friday!
- RT @SaraJBenincasa: Don’t just thank Black women. Support them and elect them. 3 days ago
- RT @ChrisEvans: Stay strong, Keaton. Don’t let them make you turn cold. I promise it gets better. While those punks at your school are deci… 6 days ago
- RT @Oatmeal: https://t.co/dPg7UJQ5wW 6 days ago
- RT @NatBurner89: My lungs collapsed. COLLAPSED. https://t.co/ATv5L0kS4C 1 week ago
- RT @AlbertBrooks: If I handed in a 500 page script with notes scribbled on every page it would take someone 3 weeks to even read. The tax… 1 week ago