It’s been a long time since I’ve posted things on this blog. There are lots of reasons for that, but mostly what it comes down to is time and effort. I’ve got precious little free time right now, and I’m usually tired when I do. Still, it’s important to me to do this. It makes me feel good to produce content and to share my opinions, even if nobody were to read them. On that note, I’m posting this as a sort of contract with any readers that may be out there. I’m going to start updating this blog weekly. First post of this new wave coming Friday morning. I’ll tell you about the chance I got to read a book before it’s been published, and do a short, sort-of review. See you Friday!
- RT @kumailn: The Austin Police Chief referred to the serial bomber as a “challenged young man.” Murdering multiple people and being called… 12 hours ago
- RT @JustinIBlackman: Wow I’m literally the only one #NationalSchoolWalkout https://t.co/2F95qY2vTI 1 week ago
- RT @ava: "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of chall… 1 week ago
- RT @loisbeckett: Covering a walkout this morning at an elementary school in Virginia, and the 11-year-old organizers had a press packet rea… 1 week ago
- RT @kumailn: I like @SarahKSilverman https://t.co/wPzAKhq2n2 1 week ago