So I was writing a blog post about how much I suck and how I’m super lazy, but then I realized something. I freaking rock! So instead of whining to the internet about how hard my life is (trick question: it also rocks!), I’m starting a fun new project. It involves my wife (although she doesn’t know how) and it’s very very simple. I’ve hidden some stuff in plain sight and she hasn’t noticed it yet. I’ve got a few pictures of the first thing, and if you find it I’ll give you a prize, like a lollipop or something. If you do see it, just send me an email or Facebook message because I really don’t want to spoil it for anyone else (especially Megan). Maybe later I’ll write a story or poem or something to commemorate the things I do when I’m bored. Anyway, here’s your first picture. Can you spot the hidden element?
- RT @amolrajanBBC: A deaf baby hears for the first time. Thousands of hours of patient experimentation went into this. Science is glory http… 21 hours ago
- RT @PFTompkins: Is there anything even 3/5 as bad? twitter.com/coreystewartva… 4 days ago
- RT @kahoakes: Peter Capaldi: "Science is vital. At a time when ignorance is more fashionable than intelligence it's important." #marchforsc… 1 week ago
- RT @StephenAtHome: Sessions is "amazed" an "island in the Pacific" judge can block the travel ban. Just like how I'm "bewildered" a "racist… 1 week ago
- RT @SurlyAmy: haha. This is the same thing they tell women who get harassed online. Now you are all targets. Welcome to the party! https://… 1 week ago