So I was writing a blog post about how much I suck and how I’m super lazy, but then I realized something. I freaking rock! So instead of whining to the internet about how hard my life is (trick question: it also rocks!), I’m starting a fun new project. It involves my wife (although she doesn’t know how) and it’s very very simple. I’ve hidden some stuff in plain sight and she hasn’t noticed it yet. I’ve got a few pictures of the first thing, and if you find it I’ll give you a prize, like a lollipop or something. If you do see it, just send me an email or Facebook message because I really don’t want to spoil it for anyone else (especially Megan). Maybe later I’ll write a story or poem or something to commemorate the things I do when I’m bored. Anyway, here’s your first picture. Can you spot the hidden element?
- RT @SaraJBenincasa: Don’t just thank Black women. Support them and elect them. 3 days ago
- RT @ChrisEvans: Stay strong, Keaton. Don’t let them make you turn cold. I promise it gets better. While those punks at your school are deci… 6 days ago
- RT @Oatmeal: https://t.co/dPg7UJQ5wW 6 days ago
- RT @NatBurner89: My lungs collapsed. COLLAPSED. https://t.co/ATv5L0kS4C 1 week ago
- RT @AlbertBrooks: If I handed in a 500 page script with notes scribbled on every page it would take someone 3 weeks to even read. The tax… 1 week ago