So I was writing a blog post about how much I suck and how I’m super lazy, but then I realized something. I freaking rock! So instead of whining to the internet about how hard my life is (trick question: it also rocks!), I’m starting a fun new project. It involves my wife (although she doesn’t know how) and it’s very very simple. I’ve hidden some stuff in plain sight and she hasn’t noticed it yet. I’ve got a few pictures of the first thing, and if you find it I’ll give you a prize, like a lollipop or something. If you do see it, just send me an email or Facebook message because I really don’t want to spoil it for anyone else (especially Megan). Maybe later I’ll write a story or poem or something to commemorate the things I do when I’m bored. Anyway, here’s your first picture. Can you spot the hidden element?
- RT @kumailn: The Austin Police Chief referred to the serial bomber as a “challenged young man.” Murdering multiple people and being called… 12 hours ago
- RT @JustinIBlackman: Wow I’m literally the only one #NationalSchoolWalkout https://t.co/2F95qY2vTI 1 week ago
- RT @ava: "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of chall… 1 week ago
- RT @loisbeckett: Covering a walkout this morning at an elementary school in Virginia, and the 11-year-old organizers had a press packet rea… 1 week ago
- RT @kumailn: I like @SarahKSilverman https://t.co/wPzAKhq2n2 1 week ago