So I was writing a blog post about how much I suck and how I’m super lazy, but then I realized something. I freaking rock! So instead of whining to the internet about how hard my life is (trick question: it also rocks!), I’m starting a fun new project. It involves my wife (although she doesn’t know how) and it’s very very simple. I’ve hidden some stuff in plain sight and she hasn’t noticed it yet. I’ve got a few pictures of the first thing, and if you find it I’ll give you a prize, like a lollipop or something. If you do see it, just send me an email or Facebook message because I really don’t want to spoil it for anyone else (especially Megan). Maybe later I’ll write a story or poem or something to commemorate the things I do when I’m bored. Anyway, here’s your first picture. Can you spot the hidden element?
- Miss you grandpa. @ Lehi City Cemetery instagram.com/p/BUpqaWplQ-t/ 1 month ago
- Little Known Black History Fact: Jo Etha Collier blackamericaweb.com/2017/05/25/lit… 1 month ago
- If we raise $500K for refugees, Neil Gaiman will do a stage reading of the entire Cheesecake Factory Menu: crowdrise.com/neil-gaiman-wi… 1 month ago
- RT @ohhijackie: "Who paid for you?" he whispered. But the old wall keeps her secrets. https://t.co/xplQhXvzQ3 1 month ago
- RT @AriBerman: French turnout of 74%, lowest since 1969, would be highest in US election since 1896. Benefits of weekend voting + no voter… 1 month ago