So I was writing a blog post about how much I suck and how I’m super lazy, but then I realized something. I freaking rock! So instead of whining to the internet about how hard my life is (trick question: it also rocks!), I’m starting a fun new project. It involves my wife (although she doesn’t know how) and it’s very very simple. I’ve hidden some stuff in plain sight and she hasn’t noticed it yet. I’ve got a few pictures of the first thing, and if you find it I’ll give you a prize, like a lollipop or something. If you do see it, just send me an email or Facebook message because I really don’t want to spoil it for anyone else (especially Megan). Maybe later I’ll write a story or poem or something to commemorate the things I do when I’m bored. Anyway, here’s your first picture. Can you spot the hidden element?
- RT @jfkantrowitz: Retweet if you want other people's families to have health insurance. twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/s… 20 hours ago
- RT @neiltyson: Farewell Cassini, how far you’ve come. On this eve, in fiery death, Saturn & you are one. VIP (Vaporize In Peace): 2004-201… 6 days ago
- Every man should read this and take it to heart. twitter.com/ambertamblyn/s… 1 week ago
- I don't know that I've ever been less enthused about Star Wars. starwars.com/news/j-j-abram… 1 week ago
- RT @sianushka: Men, women are allowed to leave you. You are not entitled to a girlfriend. Media, stop romanticising controlling, stalker be… 1 week ago